- Do some apps drain your battery?
- Why does Candy Crush kill my battery?
- Does dark mode save battery?
- Why does my battery drain even when not in use?
- Which app takes the most battery?
- How do I know if my battery is healthy?
- How do I fix my battery drain?
- How can I save my battery while playing games?
- At what percentage should I charge my phone?
- What games drain your battery?
- What apps waste your battery?
- What app takes the most storage?
- Why does my battery drain so fast?
- What drains phone battery the most?
Do some apps drain your battery?
You may assume only social media or streaming apps eat up your power, but games and prolonged use of built-in features can drain your battery, too.
Open your phone’s Settings and tap Battery > More (three-dot menu) > Battery usage..
Why does Candy Crush kill my battery?
2. Candy Crush Saga. … Like most mobile games from King, Candy Crush has the ability to drain your battery while it’s in the background, as the game has to connect to the server every now and then to establish how much time is left and how many lives you have remaining.
Does dark mode save battery?
Your Android phone has a dark theme setting that will help you save battery life. Here’s how to use it. Fact: Dark mode will save battery life. Your Android phone’s dark theme setting not only looks better, but it also can help save battery life.
Why does my battery drain even when not in use?
If not, you’re “losing” battery because even in a sleep state, there are processes running in the background that will slowly drain the battery, which is normal. Also, if your battery is becoming weak, it will drain faster. If the phone is truly “off” or shut down and you’re still losing charge, suspect a bad battery.
Which app takes the most battery?
Apps That Drain Your BatteryUnsurprisingly, the largest social network is also one of the biggest drainers of your phone’s battery. Facebook consistently ranks high in reports of iPhone and Android battery usage. … Messenger apps like WhatsApp, Microsoft Outlook, WeChat, Skype, Facebook Messenger, and Slack are well known battery draining culprits.More items…•
How do I know if my battery is healthy?
Unfortunately, Android does not provide a built-in way to check your battery health. If you weren’t aware, Android does provide some basic battery information in its settings, though. Visit Settings > Battery and tap the Battery usage option in the three-dot menu at the top-right.
How do I fix my battery drain?
Choose settings that use less batteryLet your screen turn off sooner.Reduce screen brightness.Set the brightness to change automatically.Turn off keyboard sounds or vibrations.Restrict apps with high battery use.Turn on adaptive battery or battery optimization.Delete unused accounts.
How can I save my battery while playing games?
Use Airplane Mode or no data mode… Perhaps the most effective way to keep your battery running for ages is to switch on Airplane mode. This, obviously, renders it completely useless as a phone. However, it’s not a bad idea if you want to play a fully offline game like Pocket City on a train journey.
At what percentage should I charge my phone?
Try to keep your battery’s charge level between 65% and 75%. According to Battery University, the lithium-ion battery in your smartphone will last longest if you keep it 65% to 75% charged at all times.
What games drain your battery?
Top 10 Battery-Draining Game AppsPuzzle & Dragons (GungHo Online Entertainment)Hay Day (Supercell)Candy Crush Saga (King)Minecraft — Pocket Edition (Mojang)Cookie Jam (SGN)Pet Rescue Saga (King)Clash of Clans (Supercell)Bubble Witch 2 Saga (King)More items…•
What apps waste your battery?
Here are the top 5 battery killing apps:Facebook. The Facebook mobile app is notorious for being a resource hog, even when it’s just running in the background. … YouTube. … Google Chrome. … Skype. … Snapchat.
What app takes the most storage?
These are the apps eating up the most storage on your smartphoneGoogle Chrome.Sp Mode Mail.Google Maps.Skype.Facebook Messenger.YouTube.Instagram.Tango.More items…
Why does my battery drain so fast?
Google services aren’t the only culprits; third-party apps can also get stuck and drain the battery. If your phone keeps killing the battery too fast even after a reboot, check the battery information in Settings. If an app is using the battery too much, Android settings will show it clearly as the offender.
What drains phone battery the most?
1. Check which apps are draining your battery. In most versions of Android, hit Settings > Device > Battery or Settings > Power > Battery Use to see a list of all apps and how much battery power they’re using. … If an app you don’t use often seems to take up a disproportionate amount of power, consider uninstalling it.